If you have not received your confirmation email for HamTests.co.uk, please try the following steps before contacting support for help.
- Please check your spam or junk email. Sometimes email providers will auto spam mail from a new website until you tell it not see it as spam!
- Please make sure you have used a valid and correct email. In today's day and age, it is not uncommon to have more than one email address (work, personal, website, etc). Also, sometimes, you may have typed your email address wrong. If that is the case, or you cannot find your confirmation email in your spam or junk folder please follow the steps below when contacting support.
- Accounts that do not have the email confirmation verified after 7 days are automatically deleted.
Contacting Support in regards to your confirmation email not arriving.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your chosen username
- Your email address
- Your First Name
- Your Surname
- Your Callsign (if you have one)
- Website: http://www.HamTests.co.uk
We will be more than happen to help you activate your account as needed once we have the information above to help us find your account.